Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Heartfelt Workshop, April 21

I'm very excited to be offering this workshop. Felted hearts are for me, now, what fairy houses were a few years ago - they make me happy and I can't stop making them. I thought it might be a fun workshop to offer, especially with Mother's Day and the wedding season coming up.

Creating a heart is an opportunity to put loving thoughts into an object that then can become a meaningful gift for a mother, baby, bride, or other loved one (you could include a written note of the thoughts you've carefully put in your heart).


Come enjoy the peaceful and heartwarming experience of needle-felting. You’ll learn basic felting principles, create a heart or two of your own, and go home with all you need to know to make more. This class requires no specific skill.

Class fee: $65 (materials included)
When: Sunday, April 21, 2013 from 1–4:00pm
Where: Grove Gallery,325 Grove St., E. Lansing
Questions: bhranilovich@gmail.com

To register, go to the PayPal link at the right.

This is the first time I've tried using this system, so please e-mail me pronto if it doesn't work!!

1 comment:

  1. Barb, these look beautiful. Still not sure about the date but it's a workshop I'd love to take. Will keep it on the front of my mind!

    ReplyDelete