Tuesday, August 6, 2013

September and October Workshops have been scheduled

It's taken awhile, but I'm settling into my artist's life - mornings at the computer and dealing with the outside world, afternoons in one of the studios, making art. Having large blocks of predictable time has allowed my hands to remember what they do and the rhythm of this work feels wonderful.

I'm looking forward to teaching the workshops in the September/October schedule...some fun things which should help people make thoughtful gifts for the holidays, or just give themselves the gift of learning something new.

The Magic of Yeast September 14
the basics of baking with yeast

Heartfelt September 29
needle-felted hearts

It's all about ME! October 5
fine art dollmaking

Painting Primer October 26
basic understanding of paints and painting tools

Two classes will be at Smitten Dust in Dimondale. Dusty DeHaven has done a wonderful job of renovating her building for classes and receptions of all sorts. I did this logo for  her.

 If you want to be on my mailing list for classes, please pop me an e-mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment