Thursday, February 18, 2010

Great to have done some good.

This just came to me and made writing the book worthwhile.

Amber says, "Thankyou so much Barbara.

I recieved your book this week. I read it cover to cover over my morning tea. The part about patience and balance really resonated with me. Its a beautiful little book and I love your illustrations. You have wonderful gifts. Its very unique from all the other entrepreneur books I have read. Very personal and real.

I really needed the encouragement, it was a blessing. I had been feeling a bit overwhelmed and uncertain. Wondering 'is this good'?

Your words were very encouraging and made me feel at ease giving me the knowledge that others go through the same feelings of doubt and worry too.

Its a very special book.

Thankyou, Thankyou , Thankyou.
Best Wishes
Amber.".

No comments:

Post a Comment